Do you plan to make some home improvements that add value to your property? Before putting your home for sale on the market, you need to make it interesting to make sure there is no time before someone bought it. Here we discuss 10 popular ways to make your home more sold …
• Extend the house – this is expensive and requires careful consideration. In order to add value, you must ensure that the newly created space produces additional utilities and in accordance with the overall home design.
• conversion of attic and warehouse – conversion of attic to an additional bedroom. Another option is to change the basement to increase the total home living room. However, this involves heavy construction work and homeowners are advised to ask experts.
• Add bedrooms – additional bedrooms add home value. Research shows that additional bedrooms can increase their value of more than 11%. Even though home improvement can add value, someone needs to ensure that the house is not crowded with this addition. In addition, homeowners must consider potential buyers for their homes.
• Open space – almost everyone prefers houses that have air and natural light. However, it is equally important to have closed space for privacy. Therefore, homeowners who choose to break some walls in their homes must consider these two aspects. Taking expert advice is very important because people can choose to destroy walls that might be important for load bearings.
• Central heating system – not many owners consider central heating and important modern boiling systems. However, this addition increases the value of your home, so you can choose to update existing systems or suitable in new ones.
• New parking area – many potential buyers need parking sites inside the property. This is especially true for the environment where parking on both sides of the regular road. Homeowners need to consider buyers while choosing this increase.
• Installing a new bathroom – the bathroom tends to look old and dirty quickly. When executing home improvement, the owner must consider new equipment for the bathroom. Another option is to redesign your room to accommodate additional bathrooms.
• Improve gardens – owners tend to ignore outdoors while improving their homes. However, potential buyers get the first impression of seeing outdoors and therefore, the owner must consider growing a garden with lighting, furniture or plants.
• Paint and redecorate – to carry a premium on your property, you need to refresh the look of your home while putting it for sale. The owner must choose a new paint work with neutral colors to make it look fresh.
• Renovating the kitchen – the kitchen is a house area that sees a lot of wear over the years. Modern kitchen fittings are popular and can be a good home improvement that certainly adds to the value of someone’s house.
Small repairs such as cleaning the front for large extensions can be done too. Careful planning and realistic prospects are two important factors for successful home improvement projects. With this in mind, there is no doubt you will come with a great new home that will be fought for by the buyer in a short time.